I have been
We are in the middle of a 4-and-a-half day weekend, so although I have composed many though-provoking posts for your reading pleasure, the reality is that by the time I get in here to my office, I have nothing witty left in me. You know the feeling, right. So instead of taxing my poor, tired brain, I think I will list a couple of random things that are making me happy these days. Here goes:
1) Pumpkin Pie I can't get enough of this stuff. I have had a piece pretty much every day for 2 weeks. I think this is habit forming!
2) Leaves in my yard. I know most people want to rake them up, but then fall would be just like every other month. I am enjoying them and so are the kids!
3) New Baby A friend of mine just had a baby girl! I am so thrilled for her!! Long-time readers know that I am a baby kinda gal, so this makes my day every time I think about her. :)
4) Wreaths For as long as we have lived in this house I have not had a wreath on my front door because we have those fancy 1980's glass doors. Well, the other day I was in the 3M section at JoAnns and it hit me: I can stick one of those puppies on my door and hang a wreath! And I did. Then I squealed a little. :)
5) Having the kids home for this long break has been fun. It makes me miss them and I will hate sending them back on Tuesday. (...until I walk into Target in silence.)
Here are the links that are thrilling me this week:
These wheat-filled jars are from Chose to Thrive.
I need to find time to make this shirt from Living with Punks
The lactivist in me cracked up when I saw these cupcakes from Sweet Creations by Stephanie.
I found them here.
I will post highlights from this weeks link party on Thursday.
Happy Veterans Day!
Scroll down to enter my giveaway from Keys and Memories.